Linguistic Systems is a premier provider of language translation services for government agencies. We’ve helped Federal, State, and Local governments to better serve foreign-language constituents for 50+ years.
55+ YEARS OF EXPERTISE
Communicating with constituents in multiple languages is now a necessity for many government agencies — even domestically. It is most applicable for agencies providing health and wellness guidance, medical insurance, housing regulations, legal protections, and emergency services.
Linguistic Systems and Ai Translate by LSI can help. We offer more than 55+ years of experience delivering expert translation and interpreting services. We use best-in-class technology and our carefully curated network of 7,500 expert translators.
Linguistic Systems holds current ISO certifications for quality management and security systems management. You can be sure that your translation projects will be handled with the highest precision, security, and integrity.
Linguistic Systems is also a SAM-certified government vendor and a Small Business provider. We can also certify all foreign language versions of your translation, as required, for legal submission.
Linguistic Systems has earned and maintains the following 4 ISO certifications. You can view any of our ISO certificates by clicking on the following links.
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems — ensures quality processes;
ISO 17100 Translation Quality Management Systems — ensures best practices specific to translation management;
ISO 18587 Post-Editing of Machine Translation Output — certifies quality processes for post-editing;
ISO 27001 Information Security Systems — ensures all personal data are kept permanently secure.
EXPERT LANGUAGE SERVICES FOR GOVERNMENT
Linguistic Systems offers 55+ years of experience serving premier government contractors and agencies. Our capabilities include translation, analytics, interpreting, review, and much more. Download the free brochure.
Federal prosecutions and eDiscovery efforts can involve millions of documents. When a significant percent are in foreign languages, Ai Translate by LSI and Linguistic Systems can help. We’ve supported Federal law enforcement agencies on some of their largest cases. We use best-in-class technology to identify and categorize relevant documents, before assigning as many as 500 translators to get the job done with speed and precision.
State and Local Government has become global — even when it’s local. Residents may now be from countries throughout the world, and their native language may not be English. However, it’s essential to get them the health, safety, and legal information they need. Linguistic Systems can help governments fulfill their requirements and bridge any language and cultural gaps. We provide high quality, affordable, language translation and interpreting services.
Linguistic Systems has supported some of the largest military and aerospace manufacturers with expert translation services for decades. When product documentation needs to be exact, in hundreds of languages, Ai Translate by LSI and Linguistic Systems can help.
Infectious diseases must be stopped early. Educating the public quickly is what counts. But if residents don’t understand English, government agencies must reach them in the languages they know. Linguistic Systems can rapidly translate disease prevention instructions into 120 or more languages.
Foreign language documents can be a vital source of intelligence for numerous government agencies. Translating them quickly, accurately, efficiently, and affordably is what Linguistic Systems and Ai Translate by LSI do. We help government leaders to get the full picture and make better decisions.
US GOVERNMENT AGENCIES: COVERAGE
Linguistic Systems and Ai Translate by LSI have served US Federal Government clients for decades. We are prepared to help any of the following agencies with expert translation services for foreign or domestic use.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Corporation for National & Community Service
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- General Services Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Local Government
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Archives
- National Park Service
- National Science Foundation
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Office of Personnel Management
- Small Business Administration
- Social Security Administration
- State Government
- Transportation Safety Administration
- US Agency for International Development
- US Army Core of Engineers
- US Census Bureau
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- US Consumer Protection Agency
- US Customs and Border Security
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Department of Commerce
- US Department of Defense
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Energy
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- US Department of Housing & Urban Development
- US Department of the Interior
- US Department of Labor
- US Department of Justice
- US Department of State
- US Department of the Treasury
- US Department of Transportation
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Federal Reserve System
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Food & Drug Administration
- US Forest Service
- US Government Publishing Office
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- US Office of Personnel Management
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US Postal Service
- US Secret Service
- US Securities & Exchange Commission
- And more …
Tell Us How We Can Help
Please provide a few details on your translation project or need, and let us know how we can help. We'll respond quickly to provide a free quote.
If you are a translator, click here to contact us.